That moment when the smell of bananas fills the entire house... Mmmm!
These are the perfect snack... or breakfast!
These muffins are even better when eaten warm and straight out of the oven!
30 to 35 minutes
|all-purpose flour||430 ml (1 3/4 cups)|
|baking powder||10 ml (2 teaspoons)|
|salt||3 ml (1/2 teaspoon)|
|sugar||125 ml (1/2 cup)|
|softened butter||125 ml (1/2 cup)|
|softened cream cheese||125 ml (1/2 cup)|
|35% heavy whipping cream||125 ml (1/2 cup)|
|maple syrup||30 ml (2 tablespoons)|
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C). Line 12 muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, maple syrup and sugar until well blended and smooth.
- Add the egg and then beat again.
- Stir in the bananas using a wooden spoon.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix to incorporate; do not over mix.
- Evenly fill each muffin cup and garnish with walnuts, if desired.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool, then unmould onto a cooling rack.
Eva Jacques et Éric Messier
Mrs. Vincent is a passionate go-getter that is spontaneous, friendly and welcoming!