I’ve always loved making this recipe and sharing it with others. Now, I’m sharing my secret recipe with you!
This is a rich and delicious little pick-me-up. It is perfect for serving during the holidays.
Anyone that’s had the pleasure of trying Mrs. Brousseau’s fudge absolutely adores it.
About 20 to 25 small pieces
|unsalted butter||125 ml (1/2 cup)|
|sugar||500 ml (2 cups)|
|Carnation evaporated milk||160 ml (2/3 cup)|
|semi-sweet chocolate chips||250 ml (1 cup)|
|store-bought mini marshmallows||250 ml (1 cup)|
|nuts of your choice (optional)||125 ml (1/2 cup)|
- Melt the butter in a large microwaveable glass bowl that can hold at least 2 L (8 cups).
- Add the sugar and evaporated milk and mix well.
- Microwave the mixture for 4 minutes on high.
- Stir and microwave again for 4 minutes.
- Remove from microwave. Add the chocolate and marshmallows to the mixture.
- Stir well and transfer to a rectangular baking dish lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before cutting into pieces.
Note: Top the fudge with your choice of nuts before refrigerating (optional).
6 years of experience
Mrs. Brousseau loves to spoil the staff and the Grands Amis with her silky smooth fudge!